March 14, 2014

Flash Back Friday

So here I am packing to move (10 Days!) and I run across some old photos of myself. This was taken in my early 20's for the first gentleman's club I worked at for the billboard. They made the club take it down! Can you believe that? It was replaced with a head shot, but I never liked it. It was over edited and I looked nothing like myself. 

     (I am so glad I didn't stick with those highlights.) 

And this is the billboard....


And this is the Newspaper article. 

       

I must admit I am quite proud that I got chosen to represent the club. Its a small club in an uptight town. It was some of the best times in my life. I learned so much working there. We were a close nit group, like a family. The money wasn't as great as what I made when I left to work in New Orleans, but it was still awesome.

❤Mercie






No comments: