April 21, 2014

Something I started writing before I got the flu and slept for a week...

      One of the reasons I love SL so much is that you can meet some very unique and interesting people. People who have fetishes you may have never considered before. Sometimes even fetishes you may have turned your nose up at, saying it was something you could never do. You would be amazed when you start chatting with other people about the things they are into how it can make you curious.

      I have not participated in much role play. Its not that I don't like it, it just seems most of the submissive boys I connect with tend to be foot fetishist and masochist. I have no problem dishing up some impact play on a lowly boy and sinking into relaxation afterwards. Not at all. So yesterday in my adventures in SL, I met a sub who had a fetish for being stepped on and ran over. No this isn't some  huge crazy fetish you were hoping for, but it was fun to me and that's all that matters. I've no doubt done my fair share of trampling, using boys as door mats, etc... but this was the first time I got to text a scene. And to "drive over" some one. It was rather fun being put on the spot and having to come up with what happens next, never having this particular fetish even cross your mind.

Had to throw something here to make it interesting...
     Usually when I do a scene its been previously negotiated. I know what I'm doing, what I am going to say, what it is that I feel when I experience this sort of scene. I know exactly what I want out of this, and of lesser importance, what the sub wants. If a certain kink is requested during a pro service and  its not something I am familiar with, I do a lot of research. I read forum discussions, how-to-manuals, books and watch some videos. I even consult others Dominants and even some submissive types. This gives me a sense of what a person gets out of the scene psychologically.

     What do I get out of this? I learn something new. Something about myself. If I have enjoyed the experience enough, I take it with me. Into my private lifestyle relationships. I love introducing new things to those that are close to me. It feels good to share and take someone to a new level as well as myself.

     So there it is. Role play and improvisation. A kink I want to explore more.

No comments: