June 14, 2014

I'm too expensive you say?

So I recently got an email saying the items in My boutique are over priced.

Well then, don't buy anything. I have no intention of budging on My prices. I do see many girls out there selling their items for much less than I. But also their items are of lesser quality than Mine. you won't be receiving legs avenue stockings when you buy from Me. I am a SIL and Wolford addict. Nor will there be any cover girl lipstick or wet&wild. My skin is prone to hives from cheap makeup. My thongs cost Me $20 a pop and considering they've been marinated in the essence that is Me makes them worth much more. My stripper heels generally cost much more than $150. I HAVE TO HAVE THE BEST!

And yes - I have EVERY intention of making a profit off of My used items.

I am a business woman at heart and there is no way I will settle on taking less than what I paid for My things brand new. Shipping and handling are always included in the price. Not to mention the time it takes out of My days of leisure to go to the ups store to send these items off. I don't mind doing it, but I am taking a break from My hobbies to do something for you. Feel privileged I even allow you the opportunity to purchase My things. I take your money and then invest it into My ever growing business. I buy more lipstick and stockings to sell back to you and other perverts. I pay for My web hosting and advertising with your money. I buy copyrights and LLC's. I buy camera equipment to take more pictures for you to buy. your money isn't used to pay My private bills or buy Me food. Its being reinvested in Me to grow a legitimate adult entertain business staring Myself.

Me showing off a new red colour from Smashbox. <3 br="">

No comments: