June 28, 2014

So you want to serve Me

So you want to serve Me?

That's wonderful!

I get several messages a day on different sites from potential subs all telling Me how beautiful and powerful I am and how much they would just love to serve a Goddess like Me. BUT they can't afford Me, or are to far away to serve in RL, yadda yadda yadda...

Excuses.

Well what is service?



Anything that helps Me. It's not play. Your not serving Me when you stick ice cubes up your ass on Skype. Sure its funny and gives Me some entertainment. Hell, I might even get off on it but I can get anyone to do that! So its not really service.

What I want, and what you should want too, is to bring some ease into My life. One way you can do that is by tributes of gifts or money. I'm not suggesting financial domination here. Its not an obligation. It makes it easier on Me when someone chooses a gift from My wishlist. Its shopping I don't have to do and generally its something I plan on using for a photo shoot or just makes Me happy. Monetary tributes I can use to pay for My website site and advertising to further My business adventures. 

Money isn't the only way either My dear! I love art. If you fancy yourself an artist, draw or paint Me something. My walls are filled with art from local artist and adoring fans. I even have a collection of taxidermy! I love it when people use their imagination to impress Me. I also enjoy poetry. I wouldn't mind having a few original fantasy stories written by you to add to My site either. 

Be original and get My attention. I always reward very well.

No comments: