December 09, 2014

Footslaves...

One thing a lot of so called foot slaves do, is offer to pay for pedicures. Although it is a sweet gesture I prefer not. For one this is the sneaky little bastards way of trying to get all the perks of being a foot slave with none of the work. See, what they think is, "I pay for a pedicure, I get to do foot worship."

Um- No.

I want My foot slaves working. I have plenty for them to do to earn earn that worship.

Firstly, shoes and stockings.

 My foot slaves can come and organize My shoe collection and clean and polish those shoes that need  it. Any shoes needing repair are to be taken to the shoe repair shop by the slave and picked up before I need them.

My stockings are to be hand washed in lingerie soap and air dried. I prefer them laid flat. Any stockings that are ruined are not to be washed, but vacuum packed to be sold. Also an inventory is made of all My stockings according to color and style. If a pair is ruined an order will need to be placed for another pair. There is nothing more aggravating than not having the stockings I want for a particular outfit.

If this is done to My standards, I may allow then My slave to lie on its back while I dangle My feet just a few inches from its face. it may not touch My feet at all, although if I'm feeling rather generous I may smother it with My souls.

If slave has earned the right I may then teach it the proper way to perform a pedicure. I have all the products I enjoy stocked at home.

Nail clippers
Pumice
Foot scrub
Foot bath/soak
Cuticle remover gel
Cuticle clippers & pusher
Pro Grater Foot File
Foot Spa (I have a Brookstone Heated Aqua Massager)
Polish (I have the gel system with uv light)
Lotion
Foot masque
Towel to be heated
Hot Rocks
Bottle of Wine

I teach My foot slaves the proper pedicure techniques that I enjoy, right down to a full calf massage using hot rocks. There are many video tutorials on you tube you can require a slave to watch which will take some burden off of you having to explain everything. Also I have My slaves practice applying polish several times a week on itself at home. it applies polish and sends Me photos of its work. Assigned homework.

When a foot slave proves its self sufficient at basic pedicure and massage techniques, I like to challenge them by requiring them to learn about reflexology.

I also teach My slaves proper cleaning techniques of all My tools. Everything should be properly cleaned and cared for so bacteria does not develop and cause a nasty infection. Click here for more information.

As far as I am concerned, this in itself is a reward for a foot slave. Getting to touch and pamper My lovely feet. If a foot slave shows improvement in its skills, I may begin rewarding with allowing it to kiss the soles of My feet. The really good slave that masters its skills may be given even greater rewards, such as taking ruined stockings home with it, or even getting to pick out nail colour for Me. How Lucky!
This is how it should be done!
It is so much nicer to have a pedicure performed in the comfort of your own home (or dungeon) where you can relax with entertainment of your own choosing. Music, movies or books. Also this way you know all your products are clean and the chance of catching a strangers foot fungus is impossible. Above all else, this time allows you and your slave a chance to bond and makes the salves existence more meaningful.

No comments: